The series “Lighting Clothes” has been awarded again internationally in the first edition of the Tokyo International photo Awards (TIFA) in Japan: Absolute Winner with the first prize in the professional category of advertising, and Gold Award in the section of Advertising / beauty. In addition, the three pictures are among the selected group of chosen for the TIFA exhibition that will be held in Tokyo.
These two new awards were added to the granted recently to this same series in the Angeles, London and Barcelona, as well as individually to one of the photographs in New York, Calella (Barcelona) and the Netherlands.
The mission of Tokyo International photo Awards is to recognize, reward and expose the talent of the photographers from all over the world and present them to the creative community in Japan.
I appreciate this new international recognition with special enthusiasm to the Organization and jury of the TIFA to my work.
Congratulations also to the winners and mentions of honour of all the categories.
Summary of awards and publications of “Lighting Clothes”
The awards received and publications more important of these three photographs so far are:
• Tokyo International photo Awards 2016: Main Winner in category advertising professional (Japan)
• Tokyo International photo Awards 2016: Gold in the category professional beauty (Japan)
• ND Awards 2016: Estrella de Plata en categoría Publicidad/Belleza profesional (London,U.K.)
• ND Awards 2016: Honorable mention in the category professional Fine Art (London,U.K.)
• IPA 2016: Second Prize in category advertising / beauty professional (Los Angeles, U.S.A.)
• Lux Awards of photography Professional 2015: Lux silver in fashion and beauty (Barcelona, Spain)
• Gold Graphis in beauty and fashion 2014 (NY, U.S.A.)
• Holland International Image Circuit 2014: Best participating in Color Rainbow Challenge (Holland)
• Holland International Image Circuit 2014: Mention of honour FIAP Salon Delft (Holland)
• Holland International Image Circuit 2014: Award Encouragement FC Oldenzaal (Holland)
• Festimatge Calella 2015: FIAP Gold Medal (Calella, Barcelona)
• Cover from Nikon Pro Magazine, Spring 2016 (Europe Edition)
• Cover from Photographic Art, summer 2016 (Spain)
Photographic series spec sheet:
• Photography, lighting and postproduction: Ramon Vaquero
• Model: Mame Sohkna
• M.U.A. : Alicia Gil
• Making Of video: Giovanni Cernadas
For more information: