This image has just been awarded with an Honorable Mention in the Professional Fashion and Beauty section of Chromatic Awards 2019 from London, an international competition that rewards the best works submitted from around the world, made exclusively in color:
Thnak you very much to the excellent model on the image, Ana Rodriguez, to the jury and organizers for this new award as well.
– Cherie McNair, Director / CEO Australian Centre for Photography
– Patricia Conde Juaristi, Director Patricia Conde Gallery
– Aline Smithson, Founder / Editor LENSCRATCH
– Cynthia Held, Owner Held and Associates
– Who Aram, Founder / Editor BLINK Magazine
– Ulysses Ohana, Founder Archive Collective Magazine
– Luca Attilio Caizzi, Editorial & Creative Director C 41 Magazine
– Giangiacomo Cirla, Editor / Curator PHROOM Magazine
– Nate Dunwell, Curator Feature Collective
– Rohit Vohra, Editor in Chief Art Photo Feature
– Colin Czerwinski, Founder / Curator NOICE. Magazine
Text Gallery Chromatic Awards Awards 2019:
Honorable Mention: Fashion and Beauty – Ramon Vaquero, Spain
Simplicity, color harmony and female beauty for just visual and sensual language, instead an apparent and obvious meaning. This leads to a personal attempt to create beauty, as well as author’s fascination for a mixture of classic portraiture and fashion world aesthetics.
Author: Vigo (Spain)-based professional photographer since the nineties.
From his studio performs works of advertising image, social, industrial, portrait, beauty and report. His clients include official institutions, public and private institutions, companies, brands, design studios, advertising agencies, producers and individuals. At the same time he develops personal photography as an author.
Many of them have been award-winning, shown in exhibitions and published internationally in countries such as Spain, Austria, Holland, Sweden, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, India, U.S.A., Japan, Australia Or New Zealand among others. His images have been released on the cover of several Spanish and European magazines, books and catalogues.
He has taught courses and workshops in digital photography, processed and lighting, and has been selected as a jury member in several national and international photographic competitions.
For more information: